Bulgaria's commercial climate offers political stability, strong economic growth, a highly qualified work force, strategic location and low operational costs. While the domestic market is relatively small, Bulgaria is an excellent launching pad for sales into the Balkans, Russia, and the Middle East.
Bulgaria joined NATO in 2004 and European Union since January 2007. The EU countries are now Bulgaria's main export destination and a major source of foreign direct investment.
The Association Agreement between Bulgaria and the European Union, a prelude to eventual EU membership, enables most goods to move between these two parties at zero, or close to zero, tariff rates.
Finding a reliable partner and precise selection of venture capital projects is the key to a market strategy for starting-up new company, growing existing business or acquisition of struggling business entities in Bulgaria. Besides of support in provision of financial funds De Ferrari JSC can assist to venture capital investors with relevant market research information, contact facilitation and broaden local expertise in variety of business fields and industry sectors.
- Research and analyses
- Consulting, assistance and intermediary services
- Consulting & assistance to Italian entrepreneurs for establishing business in Bulgaria and/or other countries of interest: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, FYR of Macedonia, Kosovo, Serbia and Montenegro
- Assistance in research and providing sources for joint venture projects financing
- Registration and management of investment funds
- Investment and management of stock/quote participation in enterprises based in Bulgaria and/or in the above mentioned countries
- Assistance and intermediation in the application procedures for the EU Funds programs and projects financing as well as in the financial scheme selection
- Consulting and services on company registration & transformation, mergers and acquisitions and other operations
- Assistance and intermediation in contacts with institutions, local authorities, and/or other persons and entities